Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Promises Like Pie Crust.

I send out sincere apologies for my lack of updating. This semester has been hectic and intense, and when I sit down, I usually am working on schoolwork or talking with friends to catch up from not talking with them for a week.
I'm in Italy now, the final trip of the semester. Finals were rough but most went well. I have hundreds of stories to tell, and I promise (this time) they will be told. I just have to wait until I get back into the comforts of my own home, during Christmas Break when I can sit down and have the time to write. I have pictures, videos, all sorts of things to tell all of you. I'm sorry it's after the fact, but that way I can look back and see it for what it truly was. You all will get the whole picture, within the next two weeks. It'll be information overload, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
Tomorrow we are heading to The Vatican and the Colosseum.

I love you all, and thank you for your support and good wishes!

Love,
Erynn

No comments:

Post a Comment